Sunday, February 23, 2014

Columbus Brewing Company - Columbus, OH

This was the big one I was looking forward to! And it did not disappoint. Located in the Brewery District of Columbus, it is kind of tucked away but not hard to find.  Plenty of parking lot parking. 
I didn't bother with a sampler here because all I wanted was the Bohdi which I have had in the past, but man is that a good Double IPA! I also tried the pale ale and their wheat beer...not shocking both were fantastic.
We started off with preztel bread which came with two different types of mustard. They were real good, nothing special but good.
Next we split a Caesar salad, which they split for us in two different bowls.  And lastly we split the Bye Bye Miss American Pie pizza which consists of hose made fennel sausage, sliced banana peppers, pepperoni and smoked provolone. It was excellent and it was buy a pint get a pizza half off night, so it was only like 6$!

 Our server was beyond excellent,  food was really good, beer was outstanding, and I just had a great time here. This is the MUST stop brewery if you are in Columbus.  Check them out...columbusbrewingco.com

No comments:

Post a Comment