Monday, February 24, 2014

Trailhead Brewing - Akron, OH

On our way back from Columbus we stopped in Akron for the night to visit the two big breweries and I was lucky enough to come across Trailhead Brewing in my searches to add a third stop.  This place is a very small operation, one main brewer who is a really genuine and nice guy who you can tell loves to brew and takes pride in his work.  You may drive right past the place since it is located in a mini plaza.

 We tried all 4 beers which were the Gold which was real nice, the Winter which had a really good Christmas beer taste to it, the Black IPA which was very easy to drink..my girlfriend who doesn't typically like Black IPAs was a fan, and the Calvin and Hops IPA was excellent I ended up taking home a growler of this.

I was tired from a long day and since we were the only customers we were so into chatting I completely forgot to take pictures but if you check out their yelp page others have posted pictures http://splashurl.com/lmnpbqc  or you can check out their Facebook page for updates http://splashurl.com/n7mureh

No comments:

Post a Comment