Sunday, April 13, 2014

San Diego Beer Trip 2014

My brother lives in San Diego and me, and my other brother, took a 5 day trip to visit him in April.  Now I must say before I start reviewing the breweries we visited..hands out the best beer city for hopheads! We went to a couple AMAZING breweries and then a couple average...but even the average are as good or better than then the majority of breweries I have visited across the country.  Now if you read my blog, you will know I have already posted many San Diego breweries when I went a few years back.  We went to Stone, Ballast Point, Pizza Port and Alpine.  But I did not have the appreciation for beer then that I have now.  I got the chance to revisit Alpine and Pizza Port, on top of many other great breweries that I will now review.  But if you like hoppy beers and nice weather, visit San Diego!

No comments:

Post a Comment