Thursday, July 10, 2014

Jack's Abby Brewing - Framingham, MA

Next stop was Jack's Abby in Framingham, Ma..about an hour from Tree House. They just recently were allowed to serve actual pints which was good timing for us.  I have had plenty of their beers at home, but it was nice to go to the source. 
They allow 4 beer samplers where you can choose any 4, or you can get a single pint.  We all choose to go with a sampler. I had Mass Rising, Hoponius Union, Barrel Aged Coffee Framinghammer, and the Vanilla Barrell Aged Framinghammer.  The hoppy beers I've had before..they were good as I expected. But what really blew me away was the Barrel Aged beers! They were all fantastic. And they sold them in bottles exclusively at the brewery..so I of course bought a couple bottles. They did not disappoint once I drank them at home.
As for the brewery, it was a decent sized place with a couple barrels used as tables, and some high top tables for sitting. They sell a few different types of glasses, t-shirts and other random things.  Worth checking out and their website has an updated tap list to check it out...jacksabbybrewing.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment