Friday, January 30, 2015

Great Divide Brewing/Biker Jims - Denver, CO

Finally headed into downtown Denver and of course I just had to stop at Great Divide. I will say this was the biggest let down of the trip. The brewery is small first off..which I understand it's downtown but maybe expand? Next thing is the only beers on tap are the same beers I get in Buffalo. When I went to Troegs and Victory and other big name places they had at least 2-3 sometimes 5-6 taproom exclusive beers. I was full from lunch, the other breweries and the Yeti was going down rough.

Neither of us finished our beers and we were on our way. I'm not hating on Great Divide I enjoy the Yetis and other beers they make but the overall experience was underwhelming and I would never go out of my way to visit there again since I get all those beers down the street from me. But check them out for yourself...http://greatdivide.com/

Now before I move onto another brewery I had to throw this in here. Before Great Divide we stopped for lunch around the corner at Biker Jim's Hot Dogs.





Just look at the menu below to see how outrageous these hot dogs are! But I must say I loved Alaskan Reindeer it was so flavorful and get it whatever way they recommend. You have to try this place...http://bikerjimsdogs.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment