Friday, January 30, 2015

Karben4 Brewing - Madison, WI

After a great day in Chicago, we headed up to Madison, WI to the new and upcoming fantastic Karben4 Brewing. This place did not disappoint.
Good sized brewery and restaurant. Plenty of parking. For a Saturday night it was actually kind of dead...plenty of open tables for the taking. As always, I did a sampler. I tried the Fantasy Factory IPA, Tokyo Sauna Pale Ale, Undercover Session Ale, and Block Party Amber. The only stand out here was Fantasy Factory...which I had heard of before heading here so I wasn't too shocked.
Not much else to say here...great place, great service, good beer I would like to try other offerings from them, but if you are anywhere near Madison this is the brewery you need to go to! Check them out..http://www.karben4.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment