Friday, January 30, 2015

Toppling Goliath - Decorah, IA

After New Glarus was our next stop I was most excited about...Toppling Goliath! I have had plenty of their brews through trades, and knew this was good stuff. I won't lie I was surprised by the size of the place...very small for the love it gets. But hey it was Sunday, the football game was and the place was dead..PERFECT.
I got a sampler with Psuedo Sue, Zeelander, Golden Nugget, and Rover Truck. Damn this place makes good IPAs. Zeelander is one of the finest examples of the Nelson hop.
I can't say much else here about this place...they are making some of the best beers in the country. They sell bottles and growler...I got some PSuedo Sue bottles and Golden Nugget, also a snifter glass and some posters. Service was great.
I love this place, wish they were in my neighborhood. Check them out..http://www.tgbrews.com/site/

No comments:

Post a Comment