Friday, January 30, 2015

Jagged Mountain Brewery - Denver, CO

Our last stop in Denver was Jagged Mountain. Maybe it was the super icy sidewalks, or the blistering cold, or the blowing snow, or a combo of all 3 but this place was horrific.  The service was great...bartender was very nice. The scenery was nice, very well laid out.

The beer was horrendously bad. I literally puked one of them back up in my mouth. I left all 4 samples there half full. I hate to say such bad things, but I don't know how someone can make such horrible beer...hopefully they get better cause they did seem like nice people. http://www.jaggedmountainbrewery.com/

1 comment:

  1. When you decide drink. I hope you first think about beer flavor and test. This one is good and you will be happy to drink this.

    ReplyDelete