Friday, January 30, 2015

Marble Brewing - Albuquerque, NM

Our second stop in Albuquerque was Marble Brewing. I heard a lot about them, so I figured we had to stop. It isn't in too much of a busy area and the building itself was nothing special. By this time it is later into Tuesday afternoon and the place was packed.
We grabbed a table and of course I went with a sampler. I went with the Amber, IPA, Oatmeal Stout, Imperial Red, Pumpkin Noir and the Stout.  Sadly...nothing blew me away. The Pumpkin Noir was real tasty, the IPA wasn't bad but the rest fell flat with me. I was surprised after hearing such praise..I just much preferred La Cumbre personally.
But if you're in the area it's only minutes from La Cumbre and no reason not to check it out!
http://www.marblebrewery.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment