Saturday, August 9, 2014

Earth Eagle Brewings - Portsmouth, NH

Next stop was at Earth Eagle Brewings. We got a little lost trying to find it, it is kind of hidden with not much signage.  We had heard they make beer with animal body parts and are a very earthy brewery..hence the name I guess.


 We got a sampler of all the beers you can see listed in the picture below.  None blew me away..1 or 2 were a little undrinkable for my taste.  My favorite was probably the Double IPA. 

We ordered a little cheese tray.  They have a limited menu and this looked good.  It was pretty tasty with a good mix of goodies.
All in all I wouldn't go out of my way to come here, BUT the bartender was nice, beer is interesting and it is located VERY close to the Portsmouth Brewery. Check them out here..eartheaglebrewings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment