Sunday, August 10, 2014

Pearl Street Brewery - Buffalo, NY

I have visited well over 100 breweries and it took me this long to finally get to Pearl Street Brewery and Grill in my hometown just minutes away. I knew going into it that they weren't very well known for having amazing beer but I just had to say I've been there.
 This place is massive. I can probably say it's the biggest brewery I have been to because it is like 5 floors including private venues, a basement, tons of back patios on each floor and a huge restaurant on the main floor.
We got a sampler of all the beers. As I expected, beers were all pretty unimpressive.  Their stouts are what stood out.  The Raspberry Stout had a great raspberry flavor with a good stout backbone.  And the oatmeal stout was pretty good too.  So I would say if you like stouts then order a stout on your visit here.
I have to promote my local beer scene.  It isn't the best brewery in Buffalo, but they have been going strong for a long time and people love it.  I won't be in a rush to go back, but I am glad we have it in our city. Check out their info...buffalobrewerydistrict.com/pearl/node/29

No comments:

Post a Comment