Sunday, August 10, 2014

Magic Hat Brewing Co - South Burlington, VT

One word will describe my experience here..SHOCKED.  Now my experiences with Magic Hat isn't much expect that I had tried it once or twice and was never a huge fan.  But I figured hey..it's in the area why not check it out? Now if I had to describe this brewery in one word it would be..Eclectic. 
Upon arriving you are greeted by a giant lighthouse type structure near the entrance and a giant steel door to walk through.  In the building there is a giant room with dim lighting and just a green lit feel to it.  Tons of merchandise..all sorts of cool little things I haven't seen at other breweries.  Even a free photo booth that allows you to take fun pictures and they get emailed to you for free.

As for the beer you get 4 free samples you can choose from the 6-8 beers they typically have on tap.  Being such a long day already, I can't even recall each one I had but I will say I did enjoy them and that surprised me.

They offer tours, which from the looks of the brewery I bet are pretty unique tours.  I bought some merchandise, enjoyed the beers and now I can proudly say I am a Magic Hat fan.  I probably won't be buying their buys on a constant basis but I do look for them now every once in a while and want to give them a chance.  If you are in the Burlington area do yourself a favor and check them out...www.magichat.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment