Saturday, August 9, 2014

Portsmouth Brewery- Portsmouth, NH

So once you go on the tour at Smuttynose they give you a card that gives you one free pint at Portsmouth Brewery which isn't too far away. There are historical binds between the two places so we were happy to accept the free drink!


Not much to discuss, giant restuarant/brewery in the middle of a cute little town.  We grabbed a bar spot and they have about 3-4 of their own beers on tap. The one I wanted was kicked, so I went with I believe a pale ale? My memory is tough especially since it was like our 6th brewery of the day.
Cool bathroom door
Cool place, nice ambiance. If I lived here I would be here all the time, but I wouldn't go out of my way to go here again.  Check them out..portsmouthbrewery.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment