Saturday, June 1, 2013

Bridgeport Brewing - Portland, OR

The last brewery of the trip (unless you count Lucky Lab for a second time) we stopped at was Bridgeport Brewing. Luckily it was only blocks away from Rogue.  This place reminded me of Alameda because it was clean, classy and seemed somewhat upscale. Apparently it's one of or THE original breweries in Portland. They bottle most their beers for sale.

-The scenery is nice, kind of a unique feel, our waiter was very good.  Prices were average and we grabbed lunch. I got the BBQ chicken quesedilla..when it arrived I was a little worried since it looked bland and it wouldn't be good but it turned out it was VERY good. 
-As for the beer, I got my last sampler of the trip! All their beers they have on tap..Summer Squeeze Bright Ale was tasty and light, Blue Heron Pale Ale was tasty, Kingpin Double Red Ale I liked a lot, Porter was decent, Old Knucklehead was really good, Something Tart nothing special, the IPA was really good, and Hop Czar Imperial IPA was really good. 
-Lots of good merch..free stickers and keychains which who can complain about that? Each of their beers on a pint glass, t-shirts. Waiter even gave me all the coasters they have in stock, nice guy.
-Overall since this was our last brand new brewery stop, I was happy. Check them out..www.bridgeportbrew.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment