Saturday, June 1, 2013

End of Portland

Well that's it! Trip is over, and I had 4 days of awesome beers, great food, good company and walked over 30 miles, tried over 100 beers, hit up about 20 breweries and a bunch of brewpubs.  All in all I would say over the course of less than 96 hours I did a good job! But if I had to recommend a specific list of MUST see places...for breweries I would choose Lucky Lab, Alameda, Hopworks Bike Bar, Laurelwood (in the airport), Deschutes, Cascade...as for food I would say Hotlips, Muumuus....as for brewpubs Horsebrass, Sidebar, Belmont Station...and as for just tourist places Voodoo Donuts, Kennedy School.
Here's just some of my leftover pictures all around the great city of Portland..

 
 Great pedaling-bar contraption we saw rolling down the road...gotta book one of those next time!

 Bye-Bye Portland!



No comments:

Post a Comment