Thursday, July 25, 2013

Blue Tractor BBQ & Brewing - Ann Arbor, MI

Last stop of the night was Blue Tractor BBQ & Brewing. Double sided they have dining on one side and also a bar with plenty of seating on the other.  Being a BBQ fan we decided to eat here to end the night. 
-One thing I really like is they have the ice chiller around the bar in which you can set your glass on the ice and keeps it cold...never saw a bar in person with one.  I had the Bumper Crop IPA it was real nice I enjoyed it..I also tried the Smokehouse Amber it was light and smooth.
-For dinner I had the pulled pork, brisket, ribs, cheese grits and beans.  None of the food BLEW me away but it was good.
-If you're a BBQ fan hold out and drink/eat here last on your 4 brewery mini tour.  Or just stop in for a beer but it was a cool place with a redneck feel check em out...www.bluetractor.net

No comments:

Post a Comment