Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Beer Temple - Chicago, IL

I wanted to write something because I really liked this store! First off, I called Beer Temple after not being able to find Zombie Dust at Three Floyds brewing hoping they'd have some.  Now they didn't have any Zombie but he is the one who recommended the place where we DID find it which I respect.
-We went shopping there after buying our over priced six pack of Zombie.  Very nice store, with lots of good choices and the owner is very educated with his beer.  He also gives you a FREE sample of a unique beer that's always changing. Our taste of Hill Farmstread's The Susan IPA which I had heard plenty about but haven't had! It was very tasty and was just awesome that it's free.
-I ended up buying half a case worth of 22's and left a happy camper. For a beer store in Chicago, this is the one you want to go! Check out his website he also rates beers as a web series which is fun to watch...craftbeertemple.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment