Tuesday, July 23, 2013

New Glarus Brewing - New Glarus, WI

Now I unfortunately did stop into this brewery because I only found out about New Glarus the night before since the bartender at the Brewhouse Inn recommended I try one of their beers. Well I took a bottle of the Black IPA (Black Top) and the Moon Man (Pale Ale) back to my room and WOW I was blown away...they were incredible...how had I never heard of this New Glarus?
-Well we were on a tight schedule to get to Surly the next day so I knew it would be VERY tough to get to New Glarus, but I felt the need to review them anyway since they could be a stop if you're in the Milwaukee area.  I know it'll be roughly a 2 hour drive, but from the pictures I see online the brewery looks EXTREMELY original and just plain awesome. It looks like they allow self guided tours, you get to keep glasses you drink out of, and they seem like very friendly people.  I am upset I didn't get to see it, but at least I got to bring home a couple six packs of their awesome beer...check them out for more details! http://www.newglarusbrewing.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment