Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Minneapolis Town Hall Brewery - Minneapolis, MN

Thankfully our next stop was a very positive one. Minneapolis Town Hall Brewery was a great trip.  Parking is really rough, but thankfully we got lucky and found a spot after driving around. This place is MASSIVE. Outside there is loads of seating..inside the bar is huge and there's tons of additional seating. The inside was dead, so we took a nice spot at the bar.  Our bartender was a really nice guy who knew his stuff.  Not a whole lot of merchandise...some cool glasses, t-shirts and free stickers is always nice.
-I came here for ONE reason and that was Masala Mama IPA.  It was everything I thought it'd be..just a really great beer.  I also had a sample of the English IPA it was eh.
-We had dinner here..I had the Buffalo Chicken sandwich, I liked it a lot..granted it's hard to mess that sandwich up but it was delicious.
-Overall a great stop, great meal and an awesome beer I recommend this place 100%...www.townhallbrewery.com/‎

No comments:

Post a Comment