Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Harriet Brewing - Minneapolis, MN

This will be a quick review mostly because it was a quick visit. Upon arriving we find out that it's a 5$ cover because there's a band setting up to play later on.  Since we weren't planning on staying long, only I went in and I ordered the West Side Belgian IPA. It was pretty good.
-My only complaint here is I understand the band thing, but for people who just wanna stop in for a beer it kind of sucks to have to pay the additional 5$.  Plus there were quite a few "artistic" type people hanging around including a guy painting in the corner.  The space is decent size with couches and seating inside, and picnic tables outside.  I would recommend to stop in, but find out if there is a band first. Check em out..www.harrietbrewing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment