Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Hopcat - Grand Rapids, MI

Our last stop of the night was Hopcat. Getting great reviews on Beeradvocate I knew we had to check it out. Plus it's just like 4 doors down from Grand Rapids Brewing.  This is a classy type place.  We sat at a nice booth and were soon greeted by a waitress.  While she wasn't a horrible waitress she seemed a little disinterested and I felt guilty asking a couple questions throughout the visit. 
-They make a few beers which we tried.  Son of Hoppo was very tasty and Naughty Nicodemus was interesting...it was a cucumber rice ale and basically tasted like liquid sushi to me.  They have a massive beer list and tons in bottles.  I would of ordered more, but as I said the waitress didn't seem extremely anxious to come ask if we wanted another round.
-They sell a few merch items..sadly the girls t-shirt I wanted for my girlfriend and the nice Hopcat glass I wanted for myself were both sold out. And I was actually very impressed by the bathroom...YES the bathroom check out the pictures below it was really different.  Worth checking out...good place to bring a date and have some food and good local beer..hopcatgr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment