Thursday, May 2, 2013

Asheville Brewing Company - Asheville, NC

http://php.citizen-times.com/beer/cache/photo/brewery/127992.png
For dinner we went to Asheville Brewing Company. It was a Tuesday night and the place was pretty packed! It is in a great location in the middle of the city, easily walkable from our hotel.  The menu is a movie theme and some of the names are awesome. I had the Tombstone burger..nothing out of this world but it wasn't bad.
-As for the beer I had the sampler..of course. I had the Shiva IPA, Scout Stout, Fire Escape, Escape Artist, and Ninja Porter. None of them blew me away, but with the exception of the Porter they were all drinkable beers to me, I realized I wasn't a Porter guy.
-The setting is nice, typical restaurant style and less of a brewery feel but that's okay.
-I recommend going here towards the end of the day, having a sampler and a bite to eat.
Check them out! www.ashevillebrewing.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment