Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The Brewerie - Erie, PA

 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg3BAmi6i5_WZB4Yw5JJXcjD0SfE66thvLSDfUtm-I9HpuvZjnt9ArmVUamEcP91XXeSIDl4TxHWh3ROTVq_eJTr_PDwJJGqY0O0KdTGeCiQyfX7b4zi7zQCvyeauIF7QT1p7nIxouedP8/s1600/breweriemain.jpg
Our last stop on a long trip home was The Brewerie in Erie, PA. I'll keep this review short. This place is neat, it's an old railway station turned into a brewery. However it seems like family central. VERY busy..I'm guessing because there's not much else to do in Erie at night. The service wasn't very good, we weren't sure if sitting at the bar was the right thing to do since there wasn't a bartender in sight for quite a while.
-I got the sampler, tried them all and nothing was explosive but it also had been a very long day so who knows. Really not much to discuss about the beer. Hopness Monster is a great name, beer was okay. Apparition Ale wasn't bad, and Major McNair wasn't horrible.
-Not really much merchandise worth nothing, and they had a nice little section to buy beer but nothing I hadn't seen before.
-All in all maybe worth stopping if you're close, but I wouldn't go out of my way to see it.http://www.brewerie.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment