Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Stone Brewery - Escondido, CA


Next stop on the San Diego beer tour was Stone. I’ve had plenty of Stone beers at home, but it was fun to see where it was made.  Stone brewery is was of the biggest breweries I’ve been to. When you walk in right away you see the giant tanks brewing the delicious beer. It was plenty busy on a weeknight.
-I got a sampler of four beers, I forget which but I’m guessing an IPA, Pale, and two others. As usual they were all good.
-For food I had duck tacos, short ribs and rice and beans. Nothing blew me away food wise, but it was good bar food.
-The gift shop is rather large with TONS of tshirts, glasses, and plenty of other random fun gifts to give to any beer lover.
-After dinner we walked around the beer garden which was literally a garden.  It was fun and nice scenery.
-All in all Stone really is a must see if you’re in the area, they are a huge brewery with good brews and worth seeing if you have the time. Check them out!http://www.stonebrew.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment