Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Rivertowne Pour House - Monroeville, PA

 http://www.myrivertowne.com/brewing/images/logo-brewing.png
While in Pittsburgh we took a drive to the Rivertowne Pour House Pub. It was very spacious and nice. From the outside it is something of a dive, but inside is very nice.
-As usual I got the sampler. None of the beers shouted out to me, so I won't go through each beer I had but lets say I had the IPA, Pale Ale, Pumpkin and 4 others I can't recall. Sadly none stood out to me but the place was fun.
-For food we had the Scotch Eggs which seemed popular out there, hard boiled eggs wrapped in Italian sausage and deep fried...they were tasty! Also had a deep fried pretzel, also very tasty!
-All in all it was a quick stop, quick bite and a few beer tastes. It was a nice place, but nothing that shouted out to me COME BACK! To check out all their locations check out their website, they apparently also have a tasting room now which I didn't know about then...http://www.myrivertowne.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment