Friday, May 31, 2013

The Mash Tun Brewery - Portland, OR

Next brewery stop was the Mash Tun Brewery.  Off the main road and somewhat hidden, I didn't expect the size of this place to be so big. When you walk in you just see a giant open room with good sized bar, keep walking in and you'll see tables out back and another room adjacent to the bar with plenty more seating.

-The scenery was nice, lots of hanging plants, fun artwork.

-I got the sampler...the Pale Ale was light but good, IPA had a unique taste..had a strong smell but was very good, the Porter was very good and light for a porter, the Red was decent.
-I highly recommend checking it out if you're in the area.  I like that the bathroom had wall to wall chalkboards, very unique.  Also saw some board games, although most Portland breweries seemed to have that...I spotted Trivial Pursuit though. Check them out!http://themashtunbrewpub.com

No comments:

Post a Comment