Friday, May 31, 2013

Alameda Brewing - Portland, OR

Alameda Brewing was brewery #3 of the day. Great place, and I must say my favorite thing is the giant hop on the entrance sign. When you walk in it is a very large long bar with probably about 40 bar seats and plenty of tables. This place was very classy and upscale especially for a brewery.

-With lots of beers on tap, I got a sampler which you're able to choose.  I had the Yellow Wold Imperial which was very tasty, Double Down barley wine Double IPA...10% but I liked it a lot, a Session beer which wasn't bad, Pale Ale which also wasn't bad, the El Torero IPA I liked, and the Stout Black Bear which was just okay.

-The waitress was very nice and even took time out to cut some stickers to give me when I asked for them. Not much else in the merch dept at least that I could see. All in all a great experience, we didn't eat but they had great happy hour prices and the food looked delicious. Check them out...alamedabrewing.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment